What is this called ?

I am looking for the following to store all my decorative craft paper... but what is this called ? A paper rack ? A paper ladder ? Where can I find this ? I spent the entire weekend googling it but all I found was this ladder at www.cb2.com
It doesn't seem wide enough for all my Japanese Washi paper.
I presently have all my paper rolled up but the "curling" drives me crazy. I want my paper flat !! A flat file is completely out of the question because 1) my craft room is not big enough and 2) I do want to spend $500 +++


Post a Comment