So I think I can dance :-)


I just got back from my first dance class at ODC. I took a Rhythm & Motion Modern Dance class. The session started in September so of course coming in in October, I was the only one who did not know the routine. I spent 75% of my time just flapping my arms around and looking confused. I got a blister on my toe. My body is aching from doing stuff on the floor (I'm so used to using those thick yoga mats at a gym - but in a dance studio, you just do everything on the floor). I STILL ENJOYED IT !! I'm definitely going back. They have a huge variety of dance classes - salsa, tango, something called clogging ?? I'm going to continue with the modern but hope to add ballet, hip hop and belly dancing !

Check out their belly dancing student showcase, doesn't that look fun ?

Comments