Quickutz Letterpress machine

I saw this letter press machine from QuicKutz at our local Paper-Source last year, but wasn't really impressed with it.
I really still had my heart set on something like this which is expensive and impossible for me to find:



But then after reading this review  from Boxcar Press, I thought why not.  With my old photopolymer plates I made at the San Francisco Center for the Book


and some high quality paper, I'm pretty sure I can make some cute cards. After all, it's just for fun and I don't need to mass produce anything.

The best part of this entire thing was that I paid only $4.50 for my entire kit !!! Thanks to this  40% off coupon  I found online and my Hobby Lobby gift cards (from my husbands grandparents).

I can not wait for everything to arrive so I can play.

Speaking of letterpress, my "Birds of Sadness" poster from Studio on Fire arrived.  I love it, the proverb and I can't wait to hang it up.

Comments