Kelly's Corner

Today's topic on  Kelly's Corner : Show us your life  is  Beauty Secrets.  I have been reading her SUYL blogspot on and off but this is the first time participating.

I love discovering new beauty products and seeing what others use and love.

I go from one product to another and rarely finish anything because new products keep coming out and I can't wait to try them.  I have no patience and if it doesn't give me instant gratification, I just deem the product non-worthy.

Here are my favorite products, ones that I actually buy over and over again because they do amazing things for me.

1. Vaseline
This has to be one of the most versatile & economical skincare products I have every used.  I keep one in every purse and I also keep one next to my beside drawer.  You can use it to remove makeup, to soothe chapped lips, to moisturize very dry skin, or even to prevent blisters. 

2. La Mer Moisturizing Cream
This is my favorite night time treatment.  I swear by it and have been using it for the last 10 years, I have dabbled in other products but I keep coming back to this. It keeps my skin super soft and wrinkle free :)

3. Spectro Derm
My favorite non drying cleanser, similar to Cetaphil but rinses better.

4. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil. 
I'm too lazy to apply cream or lotion after my shower.  I want something quick so this works well for me.  This is a non-greasy,  easily absorbed dry oil.  Just a few spritzes and no more alligator skin.  Smells nice too.

Comments