My poor orchid

Posted by Picasa

I have no idea what's going on with this Orchid.  I've had it for a little over a month, and last week - it just started wilting. I water it every 10 days or so. I can't be over watering it...right ?

What used to look like this :

Now looks like this:


I still can't throw it away.  I was hoping that it would miraculously recover if I gave it more light...haha.

Anyhow, I passed by Urban Flowers to buy a replacement.  I decided to go with brighter flowers this time:



I hope this one lasts longer than a month.  Please, please do better than the first one I bought.

My planters from Anthropologie arrived and I love them. They are just as pretty in person as online.  I'm so proud of myself, I waited patiently until they went on sale :)  Now I just have to figure out what to plant in them.  They don't have drainage holes, I'm not sure how that is going to work.  I may have to use them just as cachepots.





Comments