Too many orchids ?

Orchids must be in season.  Our local flower shop is selling gorgeous potted ones for $12 and Home Depot is selling miniature ones for $7.95

I couldn't resist and bought some in every color.  They really look gorgeous and the blooms last at least a month ( I  have had some that last 2-3 months).  

I put some in our foyer - I just love coming home to this:

  
One to brighten up our little bathroom:


And one in our living room.  I needed something that would make a statement on our console table.


Maybe I overdid it ? Can one have too many orchids ?  I also found something random while surfing the web, a super gorgeous planter.  I'm so in love with it.  I just wish it didn't cost 300$.  Before I found out how crazy the price was, I actually went around our home trying to figure out where I could put it if I were to purchase it. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Comments

Post a Comment